Faculty & Staff Resources
- 2017-18 Master Calendar
- 2017-18 Calendar by Activity
- 2017-18 Recruiting Events
- 2018 Orientation Dates
DUE FEBRUARY 1
Faculty members are encouraged to apply for six new awards this year. These annual faculty awards include:
- High-Impact Practice Teaching Award (2 awards given each year),
- Faculty Innovation in Teaching Award (2 awards given each year),
- Faculty Leadership Award (1 award given each year), and
- Faculty Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Award (1 award given each year).
Applications and descriptions for all awards are available at http://studio.eku.edu/annual-faculty-awards. Applications for all awards are due on February 1 each year.
Award winners will be announced during Scholars Week in April.
Faculty Development Grants: Guidelines & Application (word document)
These grants provide support for professional development activities relate to teaching, scholarship, and/or service. Funding amounts vary depending on the number of applicants (typically, $100 - $300). Applications accepted fall (Oct. 1) and spring (Feb. 1).
Other Internal Funding Opportunities
Please see EKU Sponsored Programs: Internal Funding Opportunites.
External Funding Opportunities
Please see EKU Sponsored Programs: Resources and Information.
Online, self paced course for faculty interested in submitting proposals for external funds can go to EKU Sponsored Programs: Getting Funded Course.
Diversity Mini-Grant 2017-18
Please see http://diversity.eku.edu/eku-diversity-mini-grant-2017-18 for more information.
- Sabbatical Leave : Guidelines & Checklist (word document) | pdf document)
- Excellence in Research & Creative Activities Award: Application (word document | pdf document)
- Outstanding Teaching & Mentoring Awards: Information & Application (word document | pdf document)
- CLASS Organizational Chart
- CLASS Constitution
- CLASS Curriculum Committee Guidelines
- CLASS Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- CLASS Strategic Planning & Budget Committee Guidelines
- CLASS Research and Faculty Development Committee Guidelines
- Curriculum Proposal Process
- Instructions for Minor vs. Substantial Proposals
- CLASS Curriculum Committee Members and Meeting Dates (2017-18)
- Curriculum Forms & Resources
- Style Guide for University Catalog Text
- University Syllabus Policy
- Disability Statement
- Academic Integrity
- Attendance Policies & Title IX
- Sample syllabus for 500/700 student learning outcomes
- Sample syllabus statement for sensitive material alert
- CLASS Promotion and Tenure: Summary of College Process
- University Policy on Promotion and Tenure (Policy 4.6.4P)
- Guidelines for Promotion and Tenure
- Instructions for Candidates & Committees: Completing & Submitting Applications
- Guidelines for Assembling Supporting Materials for P&T Applications
- Common Mistakes Made on P&T Applications
- Promotion and Tenure Forms
- Checklists for P&T Application Materials (PDF Format | Word Format)
- Curriculum Vitae Template (PDF Format | Word Format)
NON-TENURE TENURE-TRACK EVALUATIONS
- Policy 4.6.5, Annual Evaluation of Non-Tenured Tenure-Track Faculty
- Forms For Annual Evaluation of Non-Tenured Tenure-Track Faculty
EVALUATION OF FACULTY NOT ON TENURE-TRACK
(example: Lecturers and Visiting Faculty)
ANNUAL REVIEW OF TENURED FACULTY
- Chair's Meetings
- College Committee Minutes (includes College Assembly, Promotion & Tenure, Curriculum Committee, Research & Faculty Development, Strategic Planning & Budget)
Advisor Resource Guide (from EKU Advising)
Math Course Conversions (based on 2015 Curriulum changes)