- Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
- M.A., English, Eastern Kentucky University
- B.B.A., Corporate Communications and Technology, Eastern Kentucky University
- Department: College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences
- Office: Miller 205
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 859-622-1603
- Mailing Address: 106 Miller
Valerie Miller joined the Office of Academic Advising at EKU in 2007 and is currently serving as the Recruitment & Retention Coordinator in the College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences. Her love for EKU began in 1983 when she moved to Richmond in search of a college education. She now proudly holds a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Corporate Communication & Technology as well as a Master’s Degree in English, both from EKU. Before working at EKU, Valerie held a position as the Supervisor of Sales for an International Automotive Company; however, her passion is helping students achieve educational milestones.
In her spare time she enjoys reading, teaching, and learning new concepts, especially those involving the topic of Appalachian Studies. She also enjoys spending time with her four children, all of which have attended EKU in various fields of study.