Dr. Sara Zeigler
- Dean, College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences
- Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- M.A., University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A., Reed College, Portland, Oregon
- Department: College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences
- Office: Keen Johnson 2
- Email: Sara.Zeigler@eku.edu
- Phone: 859-622-2222
- Mailing Address: Keen Johnson 2
Dean Zeigler earned her B.A. at Reed College and her M.A. and Ph.D. at UCLA, all in Political Science. She served as Director of Women’s Studies, Chair of the Department of Government, and Dean of University Programs before becoming the Founding Dean of the College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences in 2016. She also served as the University’s Title IX Coordinator from 2013-2015.
Dean Zeigler’s research focuses on gender politics and equality jurisprudence. Her work has appeared in the Journal of Political Science, Feminist Formations, the Journal of Political Science Education, and other journals.
Dean Zeigler is actively involved with EKU’s nationally-ranked Mock Trial team and served as President of the American Mock Trial Association from 2008-2010.