Class and Advising Forms

Listed below are forms that are frequently used within the College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences. These forms are available on-line for your convenience and should be returned to the corresponding office once the appropriate signatures have been obtained.

For more forms pertaining to students, please visit

Some forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 6.0.

Form Name Request for Late Enrollment

Use form for:  adding classes beyond the registration deadline, (for extenuating circumstances ONLY).
Return completed form to:  Associate Dean, 107 Roark Bldg.

Form NameUndergraduate Independent Study Proposal Form  ♦  Graduate Independent Study Proposal Form
Please work with your faculty mentor to complete the form.  The form must be signed by your faculty mentor and the chair of your major department before it is sent to the Associate Dean, 107 Roark Bldg.
Return completed and approved form to:  Associate Dean, 107 Roark Bldg.

Form Name: Major Declaration Form  ♦  Change Major AFTER 105 Credit Hours (Must fill out this form AND the Major Declaration Form)
Please meet with your current faculty advisor or chair of your current major to start the process of changing majors.  You should also meet with a faculty advisor or chair of your new major to assure that the change is a good fit for you.  For additional assistance, please contact the CLASS college advisor.