Departmental Override Requests

Links to departmental override request forms.

School of Art and Design (ART, AED, ARH, DES)

School of Communication (BEM, CMS, COM, PUB)

Department of English (ENG)

Department of Government (GLO, LAS, LGS, POL)

Department of History, Philosophy, and Religious Studies (HIS, AFA, PHI, REL)

Department of Language and Cultural Studies, Anthropology, and Sociology

School of Music (MUE, MUH, MUS, MUT, THE)

Department of Psychology (ANS, PSY, VTS)

Department of Social Work (SWK, APP, WGS)