Mr. Benjamin Cook
- Academic Admin Specialist
- Department: Dean - Letters, Arts & Soc Sciences
- Office: 105 Roark Bldg.
- Email: Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 859-622-6688
- Mailing Address: 103 Roark Bldg.
- Expert Areas: Institute for Creative and Collaborative Arts: Art, Music, Communication; Departments of English; History, Philosophy, and Religious Studies; Social Work; General Studies
Ben Cook began working at EKU in the Fall of 2011 as a member of the Registrar’s Office and now currently serves as an Academic Administrative Specialist in the College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences. Ben earned his BA in General Studies in Arts & Sciences from EKU, and is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Public Administration. Ben enjoys reading, playing games, and writing. As a "local", Ben has felt a connection to EKU for a long time and enjoys helping the students of CLASS.