Student Information & Helpful Links
The faculty and staff in our college are committed to offering a broad curriculum where student-based learning is a priority. Check out our undergraduate degree programs to find the program that is right for you.
- Degree and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Apply to EKU
- University Scholarship Opportunities
- CLASS Scholarship Opportunities
Transfer students are strongly urged to meet with the Academic Specialist for their major within the College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences immediately after they complete the assessment of their work at the Student Outreach & Transition Office in Student Services Building, Room 129. This will ensure that students receive the maximum credit possible for hours completed at their prior institution. Failure to meet with an Academic Specialist could delay the student’s graduation date and/or lead to more course work to fulfill requirements for degree programs at Eastern.
If you are already a student in the College of Arts and Sciences, these links may be helpful.
- General Education Elements, Courses, & Worksheet
- Degree Works Program Audit
- If I have a problem, where do I go?
- Student Employment Services
- Tutoring Centers
- Graduation Information
- Career Services
The College of Letter, Arts, and Social Sciences offers Graduate Degrees in the following programs:
- Creative Writing (MFA)
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.)
- English (MA)
- General Psychology (MS)
- History (MA)
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology (MS)
- Music (MM) Options in: Performance; Choral Conducting; Theory and Composition; Instrumental Conducting; Music Education
- Public Administration (MPA) Concentrations in: Community Development; Emergency Management and Disaster Resilience; Interdiscipinary Studies.