EKU is home to over 230 Registered Student Organizations (RSO) that students are welcome to get involved with at any time! RSOs at EKU include a group of 6 or more current EKU students who have formulated an organization for a common purpose.
Student organizations are an excellent way to get involved and make new connections. These organizations offer opportunities in leadership, networking, and career development.
In CLASS, some of our organizations include:
- Alpha Lambda Delta (National Honors Society for First-Year Students)
- Alpha Phi Omega (co-ed service fraternity based around the principles of the Boy Scouts of America)
- EKU Mock Trial
- Art Student Association
- African/African-American Club
- Animal Studies Club
- College Democrats (All Majors Welcome!)
- College Republicans (All Majors Welcome!)
- The Social(ology) Club
- Sigma Delta Pi (National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society)
- History Club (All Majors Welcome!)
- Languages, Cultures, & Humanities Student Organizations
- EKU Music Student Organizations
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (International Economics Honorary Society)
- Student Paralegal Association
- Student Social Work Association
The list of current student organizations and detailed information regarding their purpose, leadership, where and when they meet respectfully can be found visiting http://eku.orgsync.com/. Here you will be able to search alphabetically or by keyword to see what interests you!